Just thought I would do another post before I go t the mountains with the family for 15 days. Had a busy few days really, went to aix-en-provence with the family but didn't get to look around at all because it was all a bit of a rush. I've taken hardly any fotos so far because I haven't really been anywhere where I could. Disappointing really. It rained in Aix-en-provence but it was that light it wasn't really worth talking about haha. Friday was supposed to be ,y day off but it consisted of going to Gardanne for the market and then Anne Gael thought it would be good for me to go to the shopping centre with Marie. It was alright, but as Marie doesn't like shopping I only got to go into a sweet shop, an ice cream shop and virgin megastores. Not really a day off then...
Saturday we went to a pool party at the house of PMs work colleague. It was a masssssive house and started out pretty well but we'd been there since 12pm and by 8pm they decided to go out to dinner together. I was bored by then as I can't really join in with the conversation much when I don't understand what theyre saying half the time. ALso. adding to this, everyone was very drunk. Marc, the guy whose party it was started being rude to me, just joking on but I really wasn't in the mood for it because he was saying stuff in French that I didn't understand then laughing at me. So, when we finally got home I burst into tears and AG happened to knock on my door and saw me crying. She had came to apologise for Marc and then she started crying saying that she felt awful and that she hoped I didn't want to go home...lol. I reassured her that I was tired and etc etc and I didn't want to go home and when I came downstairs this morning she had bought me a t-shirt to say sorry...bless her. PM also apologised so all is well. Soooo, eventful eyyy?
Today, we're just packing to go to the mountains and stuff like that. Think were going to Italy on tuesday which will be nice!
Anyway, gotta go now as I have to actually pack some stuff!
Byeeeeeeee xxxxxxxxx
Sunday, 6 July 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment