Finalllllly I'm back from the mountains. We were staying in a place called Le Sauze, it was lovely but painfully quiet and at times very very boring. There is loads of stuff to do if you're around the ages of 7-14 but after that it's not too good. We went for about 5 picnics... hurrah. I did do some fun stuff though, we did rafting and this thing where you have to swing around in the trees. The boys did karting which I secretly wanted to do but apparently it was just for the boys.... psh. Yesterday we did this thing called Le Parpaillon and its a road that is about 2500 metres up. You need a 4X4 to do it though because its not even a proper road. Luckily they have a range rover... though I might add that there was 7 of us in the car which is the stupidest thing I think theyve done so far. It meant none of us could wear seatbelts. It was in general quite a nice day though, despite that.
There isnt really much else to update on to be honest, which lets you know how boring the place was... my french is improving though I think! I'm missing everyone at home loads, and I'm missing going out on a night and talking to people my own age because I have done none of that for 3 weeks. I like the fact that the French all eat together but it annoys me about how much emphasis they put on eating. Their day quite literally revolves around eating! They neve go out on a night unless it's to eat...
Anywayss, I must go!!!! xxxxxxxxxxx
Sunday, 20 July 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment