Sooo, copying off Kirsty and Nikita I am also going to do a blog. Sadly, my commitment to these sort of things usually isnt good but I will definately try to keep you all up to date! I'm not sure if I will be able to find a computer when I'm in the Alps/at the beach but there maybe a cafe with computers in it or something!
So, two days before and I am starting to panic about the amount of things I need to pack compared to the amount of space/weight I have to pack them in. Strangely enough I am worrying more about this than the fact I am going to stay with a family that I've never met before! I also had a nightmare last night that I forgot to take my money with me :-s.
I will be getting up at about 4am to go on Saturday which should be fun, and then there is a 6 hour wait in Stansted to contend with. It's going to be a longggg day, but I'm sure it will all be worth it!
Right, I'd better actually go and DO some packing instead of just sitting writing about it :-)
Michelle xxxx
Thursday, 26 June 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
come ooooon i want to know what it's like?!?!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Pleased to hear you're there at last. Hope you have a fantastic time and the kids are good for you luv mam x
Thought you said you were going there to work! Hope the driving goes ok but please dont do the drink driving thing.
Missin you lots
Luv mam n Dad xx
Post a Comment